Friday 4 November 2011

Arguing - Sorry MOM

| |


arguing wif my family. mostly wif my MOM. didn't mean to. sorry mom because be a bad daughter to you. well, i'm not good enough, that i admit it. because of the argument, there's a gap between us. more~ and moreeeee~ i miss my mom..mostly i miss my old self. 

it's not that i became a bad person. well, that's more like it, i guess. just after the incident, i become more silent, quite... cause something that shock me afterwards. i don't know what it is. i became more scared of anything. that's why i kept quite all the time. sorry mom. i have no intentions to do this tho. really!! i love you wif all my heart but i just can't get rid of this annoying creature in myself. it's a disease. probably. i'm bad. oh my duck.. what i've done to my mom lately? i felt so bad bad bad~ enough! sorry -->> just this i can say to you mom. love u mom. sorry. ='(

0 voiceOUT:

Ir arriba

Post a Comment

the Dreamer

My photo
♪i LOVE eating♪i'm a little bit CRAZY♪otaku desu~♪LOVES drawing♪music is my SOUL♪can't live without ART♪i like STAR,SKY,MOON♪i want to touch the SNOW♪RAIN is my friend♪EMO♪happy-go-too-lucky!!♪LAUGH is my cure♪making frens♪listening to music all the time♪like burger♪MILO♪icecream!!♪toys & dolls♪HATE liars♪ ♪i've got 4 dongsaeng include ME..^^ >my sport brader >my strict sister >second crazy sister >the abnormal~ME!! ahahaa.. *joke-joke* ♪i really like spent my time at HOME..well, i'm such an otaku..ekeke.. ♪do watever i like..

Followers

aixiah™. Powered by Blogger.
 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
Ir Arriba